Welcome to Jacksonville, North Carolina
The Jacksonville facility is located on the central eastern coast of North Carolina. The plant operates on a two shift basis and has approximately 300 employees.
The city of Jacksonville is the commercial center of Onslow County, which consists of 30 miles of breathtaking beaches that have been acclaimed as some of the most luscious on the entire East Coast. Full of rich heritage and quaint maritime towns and villages, Onslow County has many festivals and cultural happenings that everyone in the family will enjoy.
Jacksonville is also home to the Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and the Marine Corps Air Station New River. The Base covers over 150,000 acres and has become a stable economic force for Onslow County. Both Camp Lejeune and New River Air Station are home to the largest Marine force in the world.
Enjoy the many pleasures of Onslow County:
Jacksonville Country Club link:
The Jacksonville Country Club lies in the heart of Jacksonville, only a mere 5 minutes from the plant. Enjoy a host of activities including golf, swimming, tennis, an extensive social calendar, as well as junior programs to keep the kids busy.
Jacksonville Parks & Recreation
The town parks and recreation department offers a host of activities for the youngsters, including:
Topsail Island www.topsailbeach.org
Topsail Island is the best kept secret in the country. All beaches are open to public access and a mere 30-40 minutes from the Jacksonville plant. There is plenty of new housing in the area at reasonable prices and it is an easy commute to work.
Golf Course at Camp Lejeune
A mere 15 minutes form the plant, the Golf Course at Camp Lejeune offers a finely manicured oasis for golf enthusiasts.
- Cost for general public is $25 weekdays, $27 weekends. Electric cart, $13 for 18-holes; $6.50 for 9-holes.
- A 10-round punch card will be made available to the general public for $225.00Participation in the handicap system costs $15.00 per year for civilians.
- The general public who have established a handicap in the Paradise Point Golf Course system will be permitted to participate in any Paradise Point Golf Course tournament that is open to patrons.
- Purchases in the Pro Shop for "convenience merchandise incidental to daily participation," are permitted.
- Tee times may be made manually (i.e., over the telephone, or in person) 6 days in advance. No time restriction Monday - Friday; for weekends and holidays, not before 1000.
Outer Banks - Nags Head and Kitty Hawk:
Approximately 4 hours from Jacksonville, the Outer Banks offers unparalleled beauty.
Don’t Miss these Onslow County Attractions:
Lynwood Park Zoo
40 Acres and a Mule Farm
Rock Creek Golf & Country Club
Coastal Plains Raceway
Council for the Arts
Onslow County Public Library
Sea Gull Recreation CenterA